Our 190 sqm, sprung floor studio is fitted with dance bars, mirrored walls (one side of the driving walls) and an upright piano. With dressing rooms attached, it is suitable for practice, rehearsals and small-scale performance. The audience seating area can serve 50-80 audiences.
- Floor Map
- Documents and Download
- Commercial or Individual Hirer
- Non-profit Making or Charity Organization, Government Sector or Individual Youths Aged Between 10 and 29 (as of the date Youth Square receives the person’s valid application)
Charges at prime and non-prime time are different and are on hourly basis. Different charges for different using purposes also apply:
- Performances, seminars or activities with audiences
- Rehearsals/ Practice without audience
Different basics facilities and equipment, services schedules and particulars apply.
- A reduction of 75% on basic hire charge of venue rental will be applied to events taking place between 1 April 2020 and 30 September 2022.
- For the Live Streaming and Recording Equipment Rental service, 90% discount for Youth or Non-profit making organisation will be offered for events taking place between 1 April 2021 and 31 March 2023, the basic charge is excluded.
Venue Services Hotline: 3721 8888
To facilitate the general public with different needs, Youth Square is equipped with barrier free facilities. There are tactile guide paths at common area and barrier free ramps at 1/F entrance (near footbridge between New Jade Shopping Mall and Youth Square) and at G/F entrance and LG1/F entrance (near Chai Wan Road), both lead to lift lobbies. There is also a tactile and braille floor plan at 1/F entrance (near footbridge between New Jade Shopping Mall and Youth Square). Other facilities include an accessible enquiry counter for wheelchair users and hearing assistance system at LG1/F Box Office; accessible toilets; braille buttons, voice announcement and visual floor indicator in passenger lifts; as well as audio and visual fire alarm system.
Audience seating area
Dance Floor Mat