Latest arrangements for Youth Square services
In view of the latest situation of COVID-19, Youth Square announced that major venues, Multi-purpose Area, ‘Into the Lights’, ‘AI Zone’ and the meeting zone on the 5/F and 6/F have been reopened starting from 19 February. Major venues to be opened include Y Theatre, Y Studio and Y Platform, Multi-purpose Area which includes Music Studio, Multi-purpose Rooms, Dance Studio, Dance Room, D.I.Y. Studio, Piano Rooms, Interest Group Room and Creative Studio.
Youth Square adopts special measures at major venues and Multi-purpose Area which include:
- Temporarily limiting the number of users to 85 per cent of the original capacity, consecutive seats will be limited to six;
- All visitors are required to wear their own masks and have temperature check at the entrances in Youth Square. Those with temperature at 37.5°C or above will not be allowed to enter;
- Any visitors with fever or respiratory symptoms should refrain from using the venue facilities and seek medical assistance immediately;
- All visitors need to observe hand hygiene; wash hands with liquid soap and water or clean hands by rubbing with 70-80% alcohol-based handrub;
- All visitors are required to maintain appropriate social distancing in major venues and common areas;
- Eating and drinking is not allowed during the activities; and
- All visitors of Youth Square are required to scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code or register their names, contact number and the date and time of the visit before being allowed to enter for necessary contact tracing if a confirmed case is found. Appeals are made to visitors to download and install the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile app in advance and scan the QR code with the app before entering Youth Square. Visitors who opt for registering their personal information at the scene are reminded to arrive earlier for such registration.